The Congress is made up of roughly 10% first termers and 90%those who:
- Are most concerned with self-advancement (money and prestige)
- Next with self-image(how their sacrifice for ‘public service’ shines forth)
- Third with satisfying their peer group (other politicians)
- Fourth with pride of position (length of service equals greater influence)
- Fifth with hearing how great they are (adulation and votes from those who haven’t a clue)
So where do you think you, the voter, fall in the hierarchy of their list of what’s most important?
The bureaucracy of government is made up of roughly the same ratio of those who are there to serve and those who will do anything to advance their own career and/or political agenda!
Like the T-shirt says: TRUST the Government, said NO Founding Father EVER!!!